Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cexcell by Blaqk Audio

Blaqk Audio is an electronic project, created by and consisting of Davey Havok and Jade Puget, both members of the band AFI. Blaqk Audio features Havok as lyricist and vocalist, with Puget writing all music and programming the synthesizers. Blaqk Audio was recently signed to Interscope Records, and their debut album, CexCells, was released on August 14, 2007. The band describes themselves as "Two boys in love with synthesizers and software".
You may also listen Stiff Kittens (here -free!) Or buy at Amazon).
Stiff Kittens
We are all still the same dear.
I have owned this life forever,
I'll always remain.
If it's just the same dear, why have you left before "forever"
yet returned again?
If you show me heaven I will meet you there.
How it breaks their hearts that we've made and art of desecrating our sanctuaries.
We're one and the same dear, you were born for this. Forever forget your restraint.
Remnants of a past here pass like light through dust as memories fall fleeting like pain.
If you show me heaven I will meet you there.
I like it.

No comments: